TWO NEW CAB PACKS!

Is there anyway to get sound samples of all the cabs on sale? Its piling up and I can't afford to buy all. Would love to hear samples and buy the best one I like. If only that could happen. :)

Wasn't there supposed to be a Cyber-Monday sale on the Cab Packs? I don't see any mention of this on the store front, nor do I see anything here in the News section.

promised myself i'll stop at pack 5.
if i can't find a suitable cab in those plus the ownhammer and amp factory stuff, i'll never find it.
you guys are making it very hard to keep to that promise...

I totally understand where you're coming from. It seems to me (just my opinion) that new techniques are still being implemented and explored. I think this new batch show s that.

Quick question guys -

Do these packs include mix IRs a la the Mad Oak pack? I trust real engineers ears way more than my own I'll almost always err on the side of using their mixes rather than trying to do better in cab lab.

Thanks!

Quick question guys -

Do these packs include mix IRs a la the Mad Oak pack? I trust real engineers ears way more than my own I'll almost always err on the side of using their mixes rather than trying to do better in cab lab.

Thanks!

Cab Pack 7 (made by me and Irotlas) has real life mixes with intentional inter mic phasing. There IRs are in the "Alloy" folder. Definitely something cool and new you need to try out. Actually I'm blending two Alloy IRs to get my sound so I'm basically using four different mics. "CK USA Trad E906-MD421 08" and "CK USA Trad SM57-R121 03" are what I blend together personally. A really nice and balanced sound.

All you people who purchased my cab, try this one out! :)

I'll try and create some samples with different guitars and genres for people to listen to. :)

Okay here's a video demonstrating tones with a Fender Stratocaster with Suhr V60LP pickups.

This is definitely not just a Cab Pack for progressive metal players. These IRs are all balanced naturally as they are raw unprocessed IRs. Check my amp settings in that video to see how it little tweaking is required. :)

Thanks Clark, when you blend the cabs, do you pann them or right in the middle?

I don't use stereo tones at all with the Axe-Fx. Sometimes when I double track guitars I use a different IR on the left and right which is basically the same thing. But when I blend IRs with the Axe-Fx it's always done in mono.

I don't use stereo tones at all with the Axe-Fx. Sometimes when I double track guitars I use a different IR on the left and right which is basically the same thing. But when I blend IRs with the Axe-Fx it's always done in mono.

Does that mean (mono) you blend them with CabLab and not using the UltarRes-Stereo function in the cab block?

Does that mean (mono) you blend them with CabLab and not using the UltarRes-Stereo function in the cab block?

Yes I mix them in CabLab. I'm trying to save my CPU for other blocks. :)

By the way, is it also bloody cold in Finnland as here in Hamburg? :disgust:

Well I think it's around +-0 degrees celcius so it's not actually that cold yet... I'm still afraid of the -40 degrees we get every year. :lol

I don't get all the axe owners that want free samples of cab packs because they cost so much. Clark has put out at least a dozen free ir's he called them girft or no dollar ir's they are on this forum. How many freebes to you need. I'm sorry but if you own a axe and cant afford the 24.95 cab pack You are just making excuses .would you work that hard for free? I don't think you would.

Back
Top Bottom