Trying out the Mesa Triaxis sim

Artean

Inspired
After struggling for a while with the various 5150 sims, I decided to give the Triaxis green channel a try.

Song name satan8 and the bzzzzzzzz tone. :) I don't find it musical... but I guess this terrorist torture genre is not as torturous for some. :D

After listening to this I want to break stuff. And kick that (virtual) drummer.

I attempted to tip, remove some gain to help with separation, but apparently he wants it to sound like that.. so mission accomplished!

I like it. Aggressive tune for head bashing. Apparently no one saw this in your tag line "When in doubt; grind." Keep doing your thing brother...

I attempted to tip, remove some gain to help with separation, but apparently he wants it to sound like that.. so mission accomplished!

Sure, there are too much gain but... it just feels damn good playing that way! I would lower the gain if it was an attempt at anything serious.

Sure, there are too much gain but... it just feels damn good playing that way! I would lower the gain if it was an attempt at anything serious.

That is a great thing of the Axe. Record both dry and distorted channel. When you play use a lot of distortion. Then later on you can reamp and adjust gain.

That is a great thing of the Axe. Record both dry and distorted channel. When you play use a lot of distortion. Then later on you can reamp and adjust gain.

Yeah, that's a very good tip. However, when I'm making sketches laziness gets the better of me and I can't bother to mount dry tracks.

Back
Top Bottom