Tried to make the Plexi work, but ended up with the JTM45..

AaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaa.... AAAAHHHH!!! :)

I like your clip better. Maybe its time to start asking the tube amp guys if they can make their clips sound as good.

rickboot said:
Maybe its time to start asking the tube amp guys if they can make their clips sound as good.

the stages of tube guy denial:

:lol: --> :) --> :shock: --> :eek: --> :? --> :oops:

Great stuff Hunter.

As the Axe firmware has evolved, my amp model preferences have changed along with it, mostly because the character of some amps have changed as well. But the JTM45 has ALWAYS been one of my favs, always liked it as least as much as the Plexis, and usually more.

Brian G said:
Great stuff Hunter.

As the Axe firmware has evolved, my amp model preferences have changed along with it, mostly because the character of some amps have changed as well. But the JTM45 has ALWAYS been one of my favs, always liked it as least as much as the Plexis, and usually more.

Thanks Brian! I usually prefer Plexis, but suddenly the JTM did it better for me. Meanwhile I am back on BigHair addiction. Just love that amp, it's very close to the VintageModern I used to own.

Clawfinger said:
Hank said:
rickboot said:
Maybe its time to start asking the tube amp guys if they can make their clips sound as good.

the stages of tube guy denial:

:lol: --> :) --> :shock: --> :eek: --> :? --> :oops:

Hahaha, nice! :D

That's what I thought as well, very good!

You forgot the final state when they bought the Axe in the end: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom