Totally Lost with Cab-Lab 4

Aeser

Inspired
I installed Cab Lab 4 and have an Axe FX III MK II and all the latest updates and everything but for some reason as I'm reading the Fn manual i get to the part of selecting a cab and i do not get dyna cabs as an option (and basically all my presets are using Dyna Cabs) and even when i select single IR it comes up with a blank list like it's not seeing ANY cab's, though Axe Edit and the Axe FX itself have no problem finding them and using them. I was pulling my hair out trying to find where on earth these files were kept on my Mac but they appear to all be in:

/Users/Me//DocumentsMusic Stuff/Axe FX/*

Where I find:

AxeFx III - Fri Aug 11 18_06_24 2023 - CabBank A.syx
Through
AxeFx III - Fri Aug 11 18_08_26 2023 - CabBank P.syx
And
AxeFx III - Fri Aug 11 18_08_28 2023 - System Bank.syx

and

/Users/Me/*

as that's where I find

IIIMk2-221229-190202-user-cab-bank1.syx
IIIMk2-221229-190202-user-cab-bank2.syx
and
IIIMk2-221229-190202-user-cab-bank-fr.syx

But as the (hopefully) attached screenshots show, they're not showing up and i can't really do anything with cab lab as a result if anybody can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!CabLab1.pngCabLab2.pngCabLab3.pngCabLab4.png

Hi. Did you purchase any of the dynacab packs from the Fractal store? You need to purchase one of these if you want to mix dynacabs in Cab Lab 4.
If you did purchase already, check out the Getting Started guide in Cab Lab help menu for instructions on how to access your purchases. It was a pretty easy process and I was up and running quickly.
Cab Lab does not load the factory cabs from your Axe III.

Hi. Did you purchase any of the dynacab packs from the Fractal store? You need to purchase one of these if you want to mix dynacabs in Cab Lab 4.
If you did purchase already, check out the Getting Started guide in Cab Lab help menu for instructions on how to access your purchases. It was a pretty easy process and I was up and running quickly.
Cab Lab does not load the factory cabs from your Axe III.

I did not purchase any i just have the ones that came free with the updates, these don't show up? ONLY ones you buy? but the legacy IR's are supposed to show up? (they don't either)

I did not purchase any i just have the ones that came free with the updates, these don't show up? ONLY ones you buy? but the legacy IR's are supposed to show up? (they don't either)
No, none of the factory cabs on the Axe FX will show up in CabLab. It's always been this way. You either need to load user cabs you have on your computer or if you want DyanCabs, you need to buy the cab packs.

Back
Top Bottom