TM my piezo bridge... Ballad Chord Progression... CA Tucana 3 Emotional Guitar Solo

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey guys, this is a part of what I did today for our Acoustic Guitar tone and mid gain guitar tone for some emotional solo in our album, my brother played the bass guitar on it with The Axe-Fx ll as well

I used Tube Pre, EQ, FILTER, Enhancer, and my Piezo bridge, When I got the first result of the Acoustic Tone, then I put a TM block after Amp block and tone match, I tweaked a little bit in order to get the best result in my ears, here is the result

I used CA Tucana 3 and an IR From CP7 Alloy folder, my guitar is Ibanez RG1820X Tune downed to C Standard, pickups: BNP Juggernauts
my brother used: SVT with Stock IRs

How does it sound to your ears ??

I uploaded Acoustic Isolated track, just because if you were interested in playing your own guitar solo

Last edited:
Sonds great, would you mind share preset?

Thank you buddy :), Yea I shared it you can find it here

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-recordings/97342-acoustic-tone-ballad-chord-progression-emotional-guitar-solo-%3D-axe-fx-ll.html

they're in thread #2, I made this presets with 18b7 if you're using 18.01 lead solo preset become a little brighter if you wanted to hear my tone you have to tweak a little bit, don't change gain N MV just EQ setting and Dynamic parameter a little bit

Back
Top Bottom