TM Block

NJBengals85

Inspired
From the few tests I ran this morning before work it seems to be back in business! Thanks fractal! .Ogg tracks that I was getting phase issues with in 10.02 seemed to be giving me awesome results. Just wondering if the next update might include an assignable start/stop too so we can use our foot to control it. I know Matt thought it was a good idea. Thanks again!

Yes I want to confirm that it is now fixed. And I would like to say sorry to Cliff for getting pissy about it. When I seen him say "basically his beta team found nothing and it's not something that happens to most people" it annoyed me to no end, because it happened to me every time I used it. So I felt his beta team was blind as a bat or they were not doing TM correctly as I was:) But whatever it's water under the bridge. I will though be keeping those guys on ignore, can't stand people coming in a thread and telling me how they do TM and it's perfectly working so much better than before when we now know that I and the few others were correct!!!!

Glad to see that Cliff found the issue and I thank him for not giving up, maybe next time there is an issue and I call it out, he will take it serious and either ask me to do specific things to help him figure it as I would never go around saying "this is broke or that is broke" if it was not, and Cliff, for me to have a user error without me catching it would be rarer than your beta team having such errors to be honest with you. This last situation shows this. All I want in the end is things to work as advertised bottom line.

On a negative note, Axe Edit is pure garbage now after the update, but I have faith that will be resolved so I'll keep my two cents about it until then:) I'd appreciate no one coming in saying "how axe edit works for them perfect and How i'm not fair blah blah"

thanks.

Yes I want to confirm that it is now fixed. And I would like to say sorry to Cliff for getting pissy about it. When I seen him say "basically his beta team found nothing and it's not something that happens to most people" it annoyed me to no end, because it happened to me every time I used it. So I felt his beta team was blind as a bat or they were not doing TM correctly as I was:) But whatever it's water under the bridge. I will though be keeping those guys on ignore, can't stand people coming in a thread and telling me how they do TM and it's perfectly working so much better than before when we now know that I and the few others were correct!!!!

Glad to see that Cliff found the issue and I thank him for not giving up, maybe next time there is an issue and I call it out, he will take it serious and either ask me to do specific things to help him figure it as I would never go around saying "this is broke or that is broke" if it was not, and Cliff, for me to have a user error without me catching it would be rarer than your beta team having such errors to be honest with you. This last situation shows this. All I want in the end is things to work as advertised bottom line.

On a negative note, Axe Edit is pure garbage now after the update, but I have faith that will be resolved so I'll keep my two cents about it until then:) I'd appreciate no one coming in saying "how axe edit works for them perfect and How i'm not fair blah blah"

thanks.

*sigh* facepalm.gif

thanks.
I'm sure Cliff will appreciate you not going to hard on an "I told you so" theme LOL!

From the few tests I ran this morning before work it seems to be back in business! Thanks fractal! .Ogg tracks that I was getting phase issues with in 10.02 seemed to be giving me awesome results. Just wondering if the next update might include an assignable start/stop too so we can use our foot to control it. I know Matt thought it was a good idea. Thanks again!

Care to post a clip for us Non AxeF'rs

You can assign start and stop already. There's a YouTube video on tone matching that shows you how to do it

thanks.

The only thing more frustrating than this guy's ungrateful attitute towards the efforts of Fractal's R&D/beta team is attempting to decipher his broken english and incoherent babble. Please keep the forum posts to value-added comments, not winey crybaby bullsh*t. Thank you.

The only thing more frustrating than this guy's ungrateful attitute towards the efforts of Fractal's R&D/beta team is attempting to decipher his broken english and incoherent babble. Please keep the forum posts to value-added comments, not winey crybaby bullsh*t. Thank you.

What is the matter with you people?? What inside of you causes you to get defensive when someone complains about something?? Why do you feel need to take personally, any negative comment about FAS or Cliff, and come running to their/his defense?

When I read his post, I felt NO need to be defensive or insulting...everyone is entitled to express their opinion. Calling someone an ass clown, crybaby, and insulting their english is just not cool. It's a wonder anyone dares post here. Jesus folks! Lighten the frick up!!

If this forum was limited to only "value-added comments" we'd have to purge about 3/4 of the content on here.

thanks.

Man you have a way with words that make people want to not read your posts :).

thanks.

hmmm.jpg

What is the matter with you people?? What inside of you causes you to get defensive when someone complains about something?? Why do you feel need to take personally, any negative comment about FAS or Cliff, and come running to their/his defense?

When I read his post, I felt NO need to be defensive or insulting...everyone is entitled to express their opinion. Calling someone an ass clown, crybaby, and insulting their english is just not cool. It's a wonder anyone dares post here. Jesus folks! Lighten the frick up!!

If this forum was limited to only "value-added comments" we'd have to purge about 3/4 of the content on here.

I take it personal and I'll tell you why. The fractal folks have promptly returned my emails and helped in posts and I've even had beta testers call me at my house and walk me thru problems. So when someone says "So I felt his beta team was blind as a bat" or "maybe next time there is an issue and I call it out, he will take it serious and either ask me to do specific things to help him figure it", etc. I feel it is uncalled for.

These guys have lives outside of Fractal. They make occasional mistakes and are human beings. When most of us mentioned the issue with Tone Match, we did it in a calm manner. We know that eventually the issue would get worked out. I have nothing against feedback or anyone else on this forum. The only thing I would say is that running a business with a small group of people is hard work. They can't be everywhere at once.

Calling someone's hard work "garbage" is offensive. Yes, it hasn't worked well for a long time now. Let's be supportive and discuss specific problems and help find solutions instead of being the typical "I paid for it you owe me I'm entitled" customer. Maybe it will get fixed faster.

Just did a couple myself - works great now! Thank you Cliff and everyone at FAS!

As soon as fractal saw the posts of people having problems (mine included) they responded almost immediately saying they would look into it. They released 10.02 with an attempted fix to the TM and when it still wasn't working, released 10.04 and finally solved the problem. I posted on a few different posts about it and not one single time I posted, someone responded within a few hours max. Clearly, they were working on whatever the problem was. I really see nothing to be upset about. In their attempts to make TMing better, they hit a glitch, they fixed the glitch, and now its better. Thanks again!

You can assign start and stop already. There's a YouTube video on tone matching that shows you how to do it

I think you are referring to the video Cliff did where he shows how to amp match and he assigns the reference/source to a footswitch. I made this a wish about two weeks ago and Matt responded saying he thought it was a good idea and that it wouldn't be too hard to do so I don't think assigning start/stop can be done.

Back
Top Bottom