Timeframe for Version 11 fully cooked will release?

I think i read somewhere they just need to reprofile some the amps so everything is dead on with the new modelling

Yeah, especially since backing up with F-Bot is so easy! GO FOR IT!

The only issue I've found is that it sometimes puts the wah back on auto-engage on some of my presets. Unless you're dealing with a huge number of presets and you are playing live in the next couple of days, it's a really easy fix. I love it. So much punch. So much tube warmth. So much awesome.

I have been using it since Cliff put it out and have had no issues. It would be nice to know when he release will happen but I would go for it if I were you. Just make backups with Fractal Bot first. You probably won't go back though I love the dynamics I seem to get now using my guitar volume control its really amazing. I have been using preamps since the 80s and I have to say this beta release is the first time I've really noticed how well the unit cleans up with reduced guitar volume pot. That was one thing I missed over the years without a good amp.

I did not upgrade right away then cliff said it was stable and he would gig it a d that was good enough for me. Sounds killer

only problem i have had is that i backed up my A bank from 11b, then went back and tried 10.11 and 10.12, then came back to 11b......and when i restored my backup bank, some of the presets had a high cut almost off, so about 4 presets sounded jacked up. easy fix though.

don't panic, i forgot that i made the mistake of using axe-edit to save my bank....that would probably explain why some setting were messed up.

Back
Top Bottom