Time for UK axefest!?

I'm flexible over the weekend, but anything south of Peterborough is a definite no from me. It can't be that hard to find a venue further north. London is a four hour drive for me and longer for others.

Think it would be good to get a list of everyone's locations ? Saturday most prob? September sometime ?

Would that be a good initial start ? I like Vins idea ? Anyone ?

What was my suggestion? haha.

Location The Zouch, East Midlands.
I am free in Sept.

I'm flexible over the weekend, but anything south of Peterborough is a definite no from me. It can't be that hard to find a venue further north. London is a four hour drive for me and longer for others.

Is Peterborough North of Watford:):)

As in Ashby? I grew up there, love it!

I'm currently in brum and up for a meet and happy to travel. There are loads of studios/halls here if people want to do something midlands based.

Yes, I moved to Ashby in 2006. Love it here. Midlands is great for me. :)

15 miles east of Vinny, so anywhere between Birmingham and Sheffield would suit me, although I'd happily travel further.

What size of venue do we need?

Ok here are dates in September 5. - 12 -19 -26

Preferences anyone

12th for me

If we can get avail for date then numbers and confirms we can organise based around numbers ?

Thoughts

Chris

Would be great to meet up Vin. - perhaps one or two beers ?

Just as a note I'm not particularly bothered where it is as I will drive and most probably have a van ! I can get Any size from a vw t5 to merc sprinter LWB if needed so I can pick people up and gear if necessary on the way down !!!

Should make it easier for some people - I'm in Manchester

Back
Top Bottom