• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AFIII This is the most beautiful sound I've ever got

Sounds amazing Marco, you really get a lot of tonal range with that guitar! You should put that preset on your site, I'd buy it.

Maestro Marco you always inspire. I will listen to you play and I’m transported to other realms. Inevitably, I pick up my guitar and play in a search of your sonic wonders.

Maestro Marco you always inspire. I will listen to you play and I’m transported to other realms. Inevitably, I pick up my guitar and play in a search of your sonic wonders.

thank you very much, I am always happy when someone is inspired to play the guitar!!!

Back
Top Bottom