This is going to be torture...

I'm moving from England back to the states in June. I just sold a bunch of equipment to buy the Ultra. I want to order it now, but I don't want to get it then ship it over to the states in a giant crate where it can get smashed. I could carry it with me, right? Well, I have three small kids and two dogs and we are moving our entire household, so we already have our hands full. My only other option is to wait a couple of weeks and have it shipped to my mother-in-law's house and pick it up there en route in June when we are traveling. I am GASing hard for this thing right now. :(

Porkchop Xpress said:
My only other option is to wait a couple of weeks and have it shipped to my mother-in-law's house and pick it up there en route in June when we are traveling. I am GASing hard for this thing right now. :(

Your best option here unless your Mo-inlaw is a guitar playing gear head. :p

GuitarDojo said:
Porkchop Xpress said:
My only other option is to wait a couple of weeks and have it shipped to my mother-in-law's house and pick it up there en route in June when we are traveling. I am GASing hard for this thing right now. :(

Your best option here unless your Mo-inlaw is a guitar playing gear head. :p

Doesn't make a difference, even if she's not a guitar player once the Ultra arrives... she will be. You can't escape its power.

mworkman said:
electronpirate said:
Nice Big Trouble in Little China reference.

It's worth the wait FWIW.

Were you refering to something in my post?
No he was referring to my moniker.

I just hope they are still in stock in a couple of weeks.

My mother in law doesn't even know what a guitar is.

Find a forum member who lives near your new town, ship it to them...pick it up when you arrive...or shortly thereafter...

Porkchop Xpress said:
Matman said:
Where are you moving to?
:| North Dakota :cry:
what's in North Daktota??? Will they even ship Axe-Fxs to North Dakota? Kidding. What brings you there? I don't think I've met anyone from North Dakota or anyone who's been there for any great length of time. Well good luck to you there. You should put yourself on my new axe-map experiment. You'll probably be the only one in the entire state.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5861

Firstpenguin said:
Porkchop Xpress said:
Matman said:
Where are you moving to?
:| North Dakota :cry:
what's in North Daktota??? Will they even ship Axe-Fxs to North Dakota? Kidding. What brings you there? I don't think I've met anyone from North Dakota or anyone who's been there for any great length of time. Well good luck to you there. You should put yourself on my new axe-map experiment. You'll probably be the only one in the entire state.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5861

I'm in the military. Trust me, if it were by choice, I would be going somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom