This is for the nerds: Need some help with the "physical" part of my paper

Mr.RangoTango

Experienced
Hi!

I am writing a pretty comprehensive paper regards the use of multiband recorders, sampling and auto-tune. I've picked the most essential inventions was used in the 60's 80's and 1998 (auto-tune)

Do any of you guys have some great links or material that defines the physics behind any of it? I mostly need the physics of the multiband recorders and sampling.

:geek

I am also going to explain and outline the differences between "analog" and "digital". and pros and cons. Do you guys have ANYTHING? I'm looking for anything!:mrgreen

Hi!

I am writing a pretty comprehensive paper regards the use of multiband recorders, sampling and auto-tune. I've picked the most essential inventions was used in the 60's 80's and 1998 (auto-tune)

Do any of you guys have some great links or material that defines the physics behind any of it? I mostly need the physics of the multiband recorders and sampling.

:geek

I am also going to explain and outline the differences between "analog" and "digital". and pros and cons. Do you guys have ANYTHING? I'm looking for anything!:mrgreen

What is a "multiband recorder"? Do you mean "multi-track"? Or are you referring to a ""multi-band compressor "?

What is a "multiband recorder"? Do you mean "multi-track"? Or are you referring to a ""multi-band compressor "?

Hi! yeah i meant the multi-track analogue recorder. I am now in the process where I need to explain the physics behind a chosen technological component (from the studio, or an effect or something else) from the 1960 that has a reference to The Beatles' Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!

Hope you can help!

Ps. (pdub) Mange tak Peter!

Back
Top Bottom