This could be interesting - looking for a compact rig?

Hi hunter,

as you live in brussels, could you tell me where in europe you ordered a Verve 12MA?
I can't seem to find any (german) dealer that stocks the FBT Verve series.. :(

Vielen Dank! :)

quasimono said:
Hi hunter,

as you live in brussels, could you tell me where in europe you ordered a Verve 12MA?

I ordered it at Musik Walter in Südtirol.

quasimono said:
Hi hunter,

Ask from Thomann, they have one model from Verve series. I asked yesterday but no reply so far.

Got reply from Thomann:

Thomann said:
I can offer you these boxes for the following price. Actuell they are not listed in our assortment. So, you only can order ist by telephone (0049 / 9546 / 9223 - 55).

FBT Verve 8ma € 650,00

and

FBT Verve 12ma € 898,00

Damn it.. i also ordered one from Musik Walter for 660 EUR yesterday.. :cool:
Well, at least they speak my language, so if anything went wrong, i'd have a really hard time dealing with an italian reseller..

We'll see how it goes.. Excited, i now have my "kick ass rock'n roll (4x12 cab + G2502)" rig and my "slightly" more manageable "axe-fx + FBT Verve 12MA" rig for smaller gigs and jams..

Will have to sell my Eggie Rebel 20 to raise the funds for the FBT, but i didn't use it anymore after having the axe-fx anyways.. ;)

Hopefully you get answer from them. I emailed them (in English) some time ago and so far no reply.

Yes, that would be great, because I contacted them in English, too...

I'd like to know if they ship to Germany and if they would refund the Italian VAT if I took the 12ma over the border to Switzerland (non-EU country) and have the invoice stamped by the Swiss Customs.

I'm in Switzerland but my parents live in Germany, so I could pick it up in Germany and take it over the EU-Swiss border, get the invoice stamped there, and get the 20% Italian VAT back ;-). VAT in Switzerland is only 7.6%, so that could save me a few more Euros...

Thanks in advance for your help and greetings to bella Italia

Really interesting, I've to choose between RCF ART and FBT Verve but if those shop can ship the Verve 12ma at this price I wont be hesitating no more :shock:

RCarter said:
knoll said:
Hopefully you get answer from them. I emailed them (in English) some time ago and so far no reply.
If you want I could try to contact them in Italian.
That would be great and very kind of you. I'd like to if they ship to Finland and what would it cost.

Back
Top Bottom