There's a sucker born every minute....

Ben Randolph

Power User
Golden Sound

I don't know about you, but the "Quantum Light" looks like a bargain at twice the price.

"The flashing lights from this device will regularize the quantum movement in audio equipment and thus improve the clarity of the sound. There are several ways to use this light: (1) Flash it on the CD and DVD for a few seconds, you will hear improved sound and see enhanced pictures. (2) flash it on all the wires, including interconnect wires, video wires, digital wires and power cords and equipment, you will get better sound and sharper pictures. (3) Flash it on any instrument from violin, guitar, piano or synthesizer, you will get a better sound when you play. There are some side benefits to human health: Flash it on the wounded area of your body for a few minutes, it will improve the circulation of the blood which may help to reduce the pain and may heal the wounds faster. Flash it to certain pressure points of your body to improve your health, e.g.. a few minutes to the center bottom of your foot may help you sleep better. Benefits to your drink: Flash it a few seconds to your cheap wine will help it taste smoother and bring out the original grape flavor. However, flashing light against expensive wine may simplify its taste, therefore, it is not recommended."

Could I flash my fingers to improve my sweep picking? Flash a Squier and turn it into a top-end PRS? Flash my Honda and turn it into a sleek Lamborghini?

Please tell me this is satire.

LOL.. My favorite is the Tube Amp 3.. ONLY $24,900.00 (don't worry, that's for a pair) No expense was spared to design this cutting edge, ultra sophisticated ergonomic shape and color --A design that just begs to be shipped in a box!! Ooooo!:lol
28.jpg

Price: $24,900 pair

Output Power: 310wattFrequency Response: 9Hz - 40KHzT.H.D.: 0.6% 1KHZ 200W 8 OhmS/N ratio: >90dbInput Sensitivity: 860 mVDimension: 27.56"D*12.2"W*17.7"LNet Weight: 119.05lbTube: 6550x10, 12BH7x1, 6922x1Input Impedance: 100K ohm

Golden Sound

I don't know about you, but the "Quantum Light" looks like a bargain at twice the price.

"The flashing lights from this device will regularize the quantum movement in audio equipment and thus improve the clarity of the sound. There are several ways to use this light: (1) Flash it on the CD and DVD for a few seconds, you will hear improved sound and see enhanced pictures. (2) flash it on all the wires, including interconnect wires, video wires, digital wires and power cords and equipment, you will get better sound and sharper pictures. (3) Flash it on any instrument from violin, guitar, piano or synthesizer, you will get a better sound when you play. There are some side benefits to human health: Flash it on the wounded area of your body for a few minutes, it will improve the circulation of the blood which may help to reduce the pain and may heal the wounds faster. Flash it to certain pressure points of your body to improve your health, e.g.. a few minutes to the center bottom of your foot may help you sleep better. Benefits to your drink: Flash it a few seconds to your cheap wine will help it taste smoother and bring out the original grape flavor. However, flashing light against expensive wine may simplify its taste, therefore, it is not recommended."

Could I flash my fingers to improve my sweep picking? Flash a Squier and turn it into a top-end PRS? Flash my Honda and turn it into a sleek Lamborghini?

Please tell me this is satire.

Not at all. Flash it at your ass and you will shit more, faster and bigger. Oh!

That has to be a joke or just a straight up scam site.
$144k for a pair of speakers by an unknown brand name......too bad that exceeds my credit card limit, because I was seriously considing them.

14.jpg

Wearing this necklace will increase the energy level of the lungs, which will increase the clarity and strength of your voice, a fantastic secret weapon for Karaoke performers

sweet! my bon jovi experience will improve greatly. what if i wear 10?!

i love how the picture mostly shows the bed too hehe.

You can also buy a 'guitar wire' for $690. That must beat the shit out of a guitar cable. And who wouldnt want a pair of tube amps that weigh 120lb each? They must be so full of tubes...

As soon as the word "quantum" together with "mechanics", "field", "generator" etc are used in a marketing text, it's 99,99% bullshit (I made that number up, most probably it's 100%)! Those people have no idea about quantum physics. Or they do and have fun ripping of people who don't.

While this is obviously a scam, keep in mind that anything new is also ridiculed - that it's really easy to dismiss anything new, novel, or foreign to our mindset, and that we should be diligent in trying to keep an open mind. Think Pasteur and microbes, for example: doctors REFUSED to wash their hands before surgery despite his findings, and a lot of people died. There are MANY undiscovered (or unproven, at least, yet) things about the human body, the human energy field, the body-mind connection etc. that are hard to believe, but I believe to be true.

If you have any doubt about how 'unbelievable' true stuff can be, look up 'quantum entanglement' (what Einstein called 'spooky action at a distance'), which seems to intimate that EVERYTHING in the universe is connected to EVERYTHING ELSE, ALL THE TIME. It is radically strange S#it! It also has implications for the 'multiverse' theory, and for the idea that 'time may be a human concept' - that perhaps time, and causality, are actually an illusion, a construct of consciousness, and that perhaps ALL TIME, past, present and future is actually static, is all 'now'. You delve at all into Quantum Mechanics (not the new age tripe that steals the verbiage with little to no understanding), and it's as weird as anything you could dream up.

LOL - some folks believe that you get what you pay for. I [personally] know some very wealthy folks who shop at places like Harrod's (London) because they believe that it's OK to pay $1800 per pound for seasoned cheese varieties, when you can get exactly the same stuff (re-branded) at Walmart for $8.
At $4000, that "boutique" dress has to be much better than the same [identical] item available at Marshall's for $80, right ?

Each to their own standards, eh?

My girlfriend took me to a 'rich folks home furnishings' type place in NYC. Very fancy. Lots of cool stuff. When we got to the plain black metal kitchen funnel for $170.00 I almost choked to death laughing...

LOL - some folks believe that you get what you pay for. I [personally] know some very wealthy folks who shop at places like Harrod's (London) because they believe that it's OK to pay $1800 per pound for seasoned cheese varieties, when you can get exactly the same stuff (re-branded) at Walmart for $8.
At $4000, that "boutique" dress has to be much better than the same [identical] item available at Marshall's for $80, right ?

Each to their own standards, eh?

Hey, I'm in DFW. Introduce me to these people. I've got lots of shit in my fridge I'd sell for $1800/lb!
Hell, I'll sell the the fridge itself for $1800/lb!

I think I saw something about a guitar that costs €40004

Oh yeah, that was a Gibson:devilish:

Back
Top Bottom