The way footswitches work in Scene Mode

Beardstorm

When in Scene Mode you can hold down a footswitch until you're ready to let go to change scenes. With FW3.0 Can the same be done for Scene blocks when not in Scene Mode? I understand why it won't work with effect blocks. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

The short answer is yes, as long as you haven't disabled Press And Hold for X/Y.

My Press and Hold for X/Y is enabled but if I hold down on a scene footswitch for more than a second, nothing will happen when letting my foot off. The original scene will still be engaged.

My Press and Hold for X/Y is enabled but if I hold down on a scene footswitch for more than a second, nothing will happen when letting my foot off. The original scene will still be engaged.
There is no X/Y for a scene switch.

I understand but when in Scene Mode, You can hold down a footswitch until ready to release to change scenes. Would it be possible to have that same functionality for scene blocks when not in Scene Mode. I understand that having effect blocks would act differently due to X/Y so the switching wouldn't be the same for all blocks, only scene blocks.

It's more or a nice to have for a future release if possible.

Back
Top Bottom