AFIII "The Raven, the Joker and the Machine" from Chaos Inside has been released

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Dear Fractalians,

I'm very proud to present the 2nd album from my band CHAOS INSIDE: The Raven, the Joker and the Machine has been released on May 12th.
All guitar and bass tracks have been recorded with my Fractal Audio Axefx III (Mk1 "Vintage" ;-) ) and Valhallir-IRs.
It's available on almost every streaming- and download platform, Bandcamp will follow shortly.

Have fun and tell me, how you like it! I'm a big boy, so don't be afraid to share your opinions about it with us!

Dear Fractalians,

I'm very proud to present the 2nd album from my band CHAOS INSIDE: The Raven, the Joker and the Machine has been released on May 12th.
All guitar and bass tracks have been recorded with my Fractal Audio Axefx III (Mk1 "Vintage" ;-) ) and Valhallir-IRs.
It's available on almost every streaming- and download platform, Bandcamp will follow shortly.

Have fun and tell me, how you like it! I'm a big boy, so don't be afraid to share your opinions about it with us!

Congrats Andy! Sounds great. Have you been playing shows in support of your new release?
Rich

Yes,
last Saturday was the big release-show. As we leaked the complete album as mp3 to our ticket presale fans, most of them knew the songs by heart.Best decision EVER. It was magic.

Yes,
last Saturday was the big release-show. As we leaked the complete album as mp3 to our ticket presale fans, most of them knew the songs by heart.Best decision EVER. It was magic.
That is so awesome. If that doesn't get your blood pumping I don't know what will, lol. You wouldn't by chance have any video of that would ya?

That is so awesome. If that doesn't get your blood pumping I don't know what will, lol. You wouldn't by chance have any video of that would ya?
Some videos have been made. We will check them this weekend on the Ace-Fest Germany, where we also will do a liveset with the band.

Back
Top Bottom