The FAS New Year

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
First of all thanks!!! for the great things you have brought to us. :)

If you have been paying attention you know that in the last year or so, FAS has gave us the XL+, MFC MKIII, FX8, AX8, new Cablab, FAS reverb, FAS expression pedals, FAS cab packs, humbuster cables, mfc edit, fx8 edit, ax8 edit, multi axe edit updates, g3 modeling, quantum modeling, ultra-res cabs and many awesome firmware updates with new amps & features, Faslink.

I'm curious as to what's on the agenda for the new year? Tweak existing things? Expand? New products? World domination? Rest on the 7th?

With so much to keep us busy, it's a exciting time to be a musician!!!

Last edited:
Indeed! This has been a great year for us guitarists who are within the FAS-zone! My understanding and appreciation for guitar tone has expanded immensely since I bought my Axe-FX II thanks in large part to Cliff and company in particular, and the forum in general. Happy New Year FAS, may you (as a company) live long and prosper! And Happy New Year to my fellow forumites! Here's to an exciting and enjoyable 2016!

Just want to jump on the bandwagon with the first sentiment of thanking Fractal. The black box sounds so good now I spend more tweaking the volume and tone controls on my guitars than I do tweaking presets and I think that's exactly the way it's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom