The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Don't think they've been in publicly available stock - they probably have a few stashed away to cover any replacements and VIP orders/demoing.

The demand has always been ahead of the supply it seems .... we can only wait and wonder I guess.

To do G66 justice, the Axe-Fx and the Ultra have been in stock at least around December/January 2008, 2009. When I decided to take the plunge I didn't have to wait any day. And later on they were in stock as well..

serious question and no sarcasm / negativity intended....

Have Axe-Fx's EVER been in stock at G66? there has always been a waiting list when I have looked, it may be that it is just coincidence ... but i have never seen them in stock in the years 3 years I have been interested in Axe-FX

when i bought mine in Jan 2010 they were in stock, i mailed Sussi for confirmation and then ordered and had it within 2 days

OK thanks guys.

Glad to be proven wrong

......as i said... it was not a loaded question or dig at G66, they have always been great to deal with from my perspective.

serious question and no sarcasm / negativity intended....

Have Axe-Fx's EVER been in stock at G66? there has always been a waiting list when I have looked, it may be that it is just coincidence ... but i have never seen them in stock in the years 3 years I have been interested in Axe-FX

Maybe I was lucky but when I bought an ultra from them they were in stock. I didn't even knew at the time how difficult was to get it.

I have just cancelled my order with G66.

I'm done with this waiting B.S.

Couldn't agree more... I've stopped counting how many times in the past 2 months I've been thinking like "this is taking the piss" or "enough of this charade"... the last comments mentioning the october shipment though made me want to give this one last chance.
If it turns out it's just a load of bollocks again I guess I'll have to look for something else.

I ordered in January, still no email. It was supposed to be an early birthday present to myself. It'll probably be my next birthday before I get it now!

Hopefully for us UK guys the Euro will drop soon and we'll get the Axe for a bit less

Unlikely. Seems when the US economy is in trouble the £ de-values, and when the Euro is in trouble the £ De-values :(

NO idea why. We have the strongest currency and market out of either at present (all things taken into account) and STILL the £ isnt getting stronger.

Dec 2010 here - G66 told me mid / end October . ..

Yikes, I'm going to stay on the list but I doubt I'll be seeing an Axe II until mid-next year with this rate. I've already bought a certain companies answer to the Axe so that should keep me busy.

Cant believe the for sale section on this forum. :eek:
3 x EU Axe FX II's for sale this week one for €2,550 EU !
Holy capitalism batman ! I'd sell a kidney before I sold my Axe II ;)
Hoping you guys have some luck with your G66 October estimate *fingers crossed*

€2550 is about what it costs to get one shipped from the US.... Including fully insured and fully declared VAT And duty costs.

More or less

Badmelonfarmer - I hear ya. But the 2 year G66 warranty was the dealbreaker for me. Unless these units for sale are from G66 and the warranty policies are transferable it seems questionable to spend €300 more than the list price and not get a warranty ! That's some serious money to spend, let alone gamble.

No, I totally understand and agree with what you are saying.

Was just saying that the €2550 figure was not a huge mark up from an imported costs perspective.... Nor cheaper.

Indeed... I thought about the ebay way myself but then I gave up after doing some math. I already had to pay some customs fees here for my new guitar as I got it from the USA and I can't help but feel like I just gave away free money to the italian government (which does nothing but give me sod all in return haha).
I just hope the october shipment is real and not just some utopia :p

Last edited:
Not a definate update as such - BUT.

I had an EMail today from Sussi as a reply to a sneaky EMail I sent her yesterday.

Nice Chris's AFX2 has developed a slight fault. Nothing bad - just one of the Input LEDs stopped working. It happens and no big deal. anyway G66 offered to fix it (meaning a week without his AXF) or to one for one replace it with ione from the next batch. this is the option hes taken.

I asked Sussi if, as the unit would be repair'd and couldnt be re-sold as new - whether I could have it as a B-Stock item. Cant blame a man for trying.

Anyway her answer was that they are shippin in order so it wouldnt really be fair to do this. she said we'd look at it againonce the unit had been repaired. I get the feeling what she wants to do is offer the unit to people who miss out on the next shipment as b-Stock first. If people want new A-Stock units then when it got to my name I could have it.

The biggest thing however, is she said that my unit should be ready sometime in November anyway (didnt state when so dont know if its in the lat Oct shipment - or in a planned November Shipment which could easily creep to December :( )

for those interested my order date was Thursday May 12th - 08.30 hrs UK Time.

Aha,
My order date was May 9th 6:23am.
So I'm looking at November - December as well.
Time to start robbing some more old ladies as I'm having this built and I want another one :D

Cant believe the for sale section on this forum. :eek:
3 x EU Axe FX II's for sale this week one for €2,550 EU !
Holy capitalism batman ! I'd sell a kidney before I sold my Axe II ;)
Hoping you guys have some luck with your G66 October estimate *fingers crossed*
There was one at a 2700€.I dont know if the seller offers a warranty for life...

Back
Top Bottom