The bright knob is killer

BMH

Inspired
I am OCD with the treble on my presets, and I always wish there was more to fiddle with. And walla ... the bright knob takes care of that area in the tone that always perplexed me. It really works well, and does not change the overall feel ... at least on my Marshall based presets. Awesome addition. Crank that Super up, kill a bit of the brightness ... fan-tastic tone. What you WISH your cranked Super sounded like. Great stuff FAS ...

But yes, the bright knob is such a welcome addition. I was always fiddling with the graphic EQ and tone controls to get the right balance of highs and mids, but this is one of those magic knobs that adjusts it in exactly the right way in one step.

Reminds me of watching Emiril Lagasse- man, he used to chew that word up.

"All you add is a shot of essence, and WAH-LAH! Jambalaya!!"

Anyways, I am finding myself being really careful with treble these days (both my strat and my Gretsch are pretty bright), so once I have a chance to boot up 13.07, that'll be the first thing I try...

Anyone who develops a fondness for New Orleans learns to be VERY forgiving about the routine butchery of the French language.

Also... I suspect the OP was being tongue-in-cheek w/ that spelling...

... actually if you press your tongue against your cheek (the one on your face!) and try to say Voila it does come out like walla ... strange but true

+1 :lol

Independently verified just now right here in NYC! :encouragement:

Agreed.

I've found this works as a great 'equalizer' on different guitars. Some are too bright and shrill, some dark. A simple twist of this dial can make a preset.

R

So yeah, I have to agree, the bright knob is killer! It's amazing how funny and off topic this thread went! :) Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom