The AxeFx would not be the same without...

biggness

Power User
JavaJunkie / Sean Strickland :)

This man is a huge asset to the AxeFx community. I recommend searching and reading his posts. They bring a wealth of knowledge. Just want to say thanks Sean. :D

biggness said:
JavaJunkie / Sean Strickland :)

This man is a huge asset to the AxeFx community. I recommend searching and reading his posts. They bring a wealth of knowledge. Just want to say thanks Sean. :D
You're Welcome.

mark_melling said:
[quote="Peter Hundley":az9p4kse]He smells nice too!

p

Is that a patch I can upload?
Wow this thing gets better all
time!! :lol:[/quote:az9p4kse]

Believe me, if I could drag Sean around with my AxeFx I would.

p

Sean could easily land a job as a touring guitar tech for a major artist..... and he's a good player as well.

I've tried crying, begging, blackmail, threats, trickery, black magic... none of it will get Sean to come to my house. Something about 2000 miles - I don't know, I wasn't really listening. I can only use my imagination as to how he smells, but if it's anything like how helpful he is on this forum, it's purdy :cool: . Thanks for the past help and thanks in advance for future help Sean :mrgreen:

riffy said:
It puts the lotion on, or it gets the hose.

Come here Precious. I have a chicken bone for you...

Yes, I'm in town, and need to get both Eric and Sean over for food, adult beverages and tweaking the ole' Axe. I clearly have not made the effort.

And I know the both of them live no more than 20 minutes away!

Time for another Denver Axe-FX/Ampfest! (Yes, I know you're in Pete! I still have access to the Zinky Superfly...)

Ron

definitely!

Sean's in-depth and detailed replications of various real-world pedals on the Axe-Fx early on were one of the big attractions for me when I first perused the old forums.

thanks for all the posts, JJ! :)

He hasn't been to my house either.... and it's only about 200 yards away. To be fair, Sean did come over a couple times to my old house (about a mile away). One time was to try my AXE FX before he bought his. (yeah I had mine first ... also Demoed it for Eric "soloact" before he got one) And again once or twice when we were tweaking presets early on.

But it's been a year or more.

InsideOut said:
I've tried crying, begging, blackmail, threats, trickery, black magic... none of it will get Sean to come to my house. Something about 2000 miles - I don't know, I wasn't really listening. I can only use my imagination as to how he smells, but if it's anything like how helpful he is on this forum, it's purdy :cool: . Thanks for the past help and thanks in advance for future help Sean :mrgreen:

Tedge said:
He hasn't been to my house either.... and it's only about 200 yards away. To be fair, Sean did come over a couple times to my old house (about a mile away). One time was to try my AXE FX before he bought his. (yeah I had mine first ... also Demoed it for Eric "soloact" before he got one) And again once or twice when we were tweaking presets early on.

InsideOut said:

That's pretty sad. We'll have to change that.
I did help you when you played Red Rocks :D

Sean is one of the best assets this forum has and has helped most everybody selflessly over the years. He's one in a million.

He also has taken a load off of Cliff with many support questions. He is definitely worth his weight in gold on this forum.

javajunkie said:
Tedge said:

InsideOut said:

That's pretty sad. We'll have to change that.
I did help you when you played Red Rocks :D

Yeah.... That was a fun show. We're doing a short tour of California at a few House of Blues venues over Labor Day weekend. Those are always good stages too.

Back
Top Bottom