Thanx to G66

Nico and Sussi took great care of me for my various orders (2015 and after), got my chocolates and t-shirt :D
This company is an exemple of how to make business and happy customers !

About the Service, yes they are great, despite the fact they want you to get fat by chocolate overdose. Yeah the prices are higher in EU, but we have high VAT and import charges, that must be paid.

Went to buy one just now and the Axe FX 3 is sold out till August in G66??

I assume that's coronavirus related as it's a fair way into the 3's lifecycle for it to be short on supply.

Went to buy one just now and the Axe FX 3 is sold out till August in G66??

I assume that's coronavirus related as it's a fair way into the 3's lifecycle for it to be short on supply.

They've had stock for several months, I bought mine about 3 weeks ago, so it's possible they're just waiting for another shipment from Fractal and given the coronavirus situation it will be delayed some weeks.

First post here, and that's just to show appreciation on how well G66 handled my case. I bought an Axe FX III MK2 one month ago, plus EV-1 and FC-6. A couple of weeks later, I've witnessed the arrival of Turbo, and the immediate grief of not having delayed my purchase a couple weeks more (how would I know, right?).

Well, trusting the 30 day money back guarantee, I decided to use it to evaluate whether I would really want to jump to Turbo or not. I've added my name to the waiting list for Turbo just in case. One month and a few days has passed since my purchase and I receive the email stating that my Turbo would be available a couple of days later. I decided to jump into the Turbo bandwagon and asked them if I'm still eligible for the money back guarantee, to which they promptly replied yes, to my surprise.

Since I was not using the EV-1 that much, I've returned both Axe FX and EV-1 in exchange to the Turbo (and 79 euros more). But while packaging the whole thing I did a mistake of putting the EV-1 box directly on top of the Axe FX top chassis with no further protection. The next day I receive an email from Sussi Isler stating that the Axe FX arrived with major scratches in the top plate, but they would give me a new top plate with the Turbo, I just had to transfer the remaining 79 euros!!

That, right there, is the best customer experience I've had since I've moved to Europe, 6 years ago, and is an example to be followed by (many) others. Believing in "gentileza gera gentileza" (a Brazilian saying), I've transferred 50% more to compensate for the top plate exchange, and as a gratitude for the awesome customer service (and maybe as a self punishment for my bad packaging skills).

Funny that this thread pops up now. I just ordered my Axe III MK 2 Turbo. Everything went super smoothly again. I don't know why, but it really feels like they're family!

Yeah I dealt with Sussi for both the Axe FX 3 and FC6. Amazing service, probably the best I have ever experienced.

Almost felt very personal....would have no hesitation ordering my Axe FX 4 Ultra-Mega edition.

Ps. T-shirt and Chocolates.....ate the chocolates, t-shirt no longer fits.

G66 in my experience are a fantastic company who really look after their customers
Their customer service is as high of a standard as Fractal aim for with their hardware

Back
Top Bottom