Sunrise Splendor on FM9 is GREAT

Y’all have built a platform that FAR exceeds my needs lol, I’ve had my FM9 for 2 years and I’m still learning, thanks to Leon Todd and Copper Carter…:). To answer your question for me..yup…Superbolt would be IT for me!

I finally updated to the new FM9 firmware today. I pulled out my pedalboard from storage and looked at the settings on my Morning Glory. I adjusted the settings similarly on my FM9 and was immediately satisfied with the tone. So glad for this addition!

In the spirit of greediness....it would be awesome to have a JHS Kilt model (along with the Superbolt, of course) :)

But seriously, thanks to the Fractal team.

I've never played a morning glory but the axe model def has a blanket over the cab and crank the bass type sound. Hard to complain about new things always being added so i'm grateful still.

The model has the "Bright Cut" switch engaged.
That jives with what I'm hearing. Is there a parameter exposed in the drive block that I can use to simulate disengaging that switch? Right now I have the tone to maximum and the treble at 3:00 and it’s still pretty dark.

Last edited:
you can turn up the bass response in advanced or turn up 4000 and 6400 w/ graphic eq set to post for a brighter sound (or a combo of both). Turning up the bass response gives more bite so turning down the drive or level may be desired.

I like turning up the bass response to 6-8 and adjusting the drive and level to compensate, then maybe adjust the tone a little.

Back
Top Bottom