Strat with piezo Acoustic patch to share.

randocaster

Inspired
Here is a piezo/acoustic patch I have been working on using one of the mama bear impulses shared here. (user 10)

I am using the right input 1 (rear) for the tube pre (Mag goes to front left), so you may need to adjust that accordingly.

Here is a link to the whole collection. Thanks to shemihazazel for the IR's.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17596

Attachments

• Grand_Auditorium-Coax_Film_Flat_dc.syx
    7.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Randocaster_Acoustic.syx
    2 KB · Views: 134
That's a nice, round sound for a solid-body with piezos. I think it would work well live.

Do I detect a little Rush-inspired chordage?

Thanx man!!! That was an AMAZING piezo sound. I have been real big into piezos for the last 4+ years. I just bought the Ultra and I'm totally stoked about dialing in some sweet piezo sounds. With past rigs I've had some pretty damn nice piezo sounds, but this one has me thinking that you're a liar!!! LOL!!! Are you sure you didn't 'accidentally' use a Taylor or a Martin? j/k man, seriously AMAZING!!!

Thanx sooooo much for sharing you hard work.

shotgunn

randocaster said:
Here is a piezo/acoustic patch I have been working on using one of the mama bear impulses shared here. (user 10)

I am using the right input 1 (rear) for the tube pre (Mag goes to front left), so you may need to adjust that accordingly.

Here is a link to the whole collection. Thanks to shemihazazel for the IR's.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17596

Thanks shotgunn! I've learned so much from the peeps here, it's nice to know I've been able to help someone out. A powerful tool we have here!

Back
Top Bottom