Burgs

Power User
Prompted by Dave Merrill's quest for the same, I've strapped this Strat Leads II patch together for fun. It was a good opportunity to create some different tone textures and test-drive a couple of newly acquired Vintera II Strats. The videos will tell the story. Requires FW: 23.00 beta 1 or later to run.

Axe-Change download: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=10629

Vintera II 50's Strat with Strat Leads II

Vintera II 60's Strat with Strat Leads II

It’s always fun to see when you post something a few minutes before I notice. It makes the world feel smaller, and the community feel closer. I have it downloaded and am diving into the video now … hmm… is that backwards behavior? :)

And now, after listening, I’m looking forward to digging into the presets with my Strats.

Last edited:
Excellent tones and playing! Thanks! Definitely going to be picking bits and bobs out of this one for my nefarious porpoises!

It’s always fun to see when you post something a few minutes before I notice. It makes the world feel smaller, and the community feel closer. I have it downloaded and am diving into the video now … hmm… is that backwards behavior? :)

And now, after listening, I’m looking forward to digging into the presets with my Strats.
Nope, I do the same. Burgs presets always find their way into my main preset(s) in their entirety or at minimum selected blocks. His EV/G12-65 mix has been my main IR since he first posted a preset with it.

Back
Top Bottom