STP Sex Type Thing Cover

FWIW as noted in the OP I used my live presets. That's how they just sound. I sincerely appreciate the feedback guys. I will post the presets once I get home next week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

With stock cabs is fine for now - was just wanting to see how you dialed in the amps. No biggie - just if you get a chance. Thanks Scott!

The song that put STP on my radar! Great job Scott and great tones bud! I wonder if those OwnHammer IR's can be purchased with the kickstarter bundle. I have yet to use any of my slots believe it or not.

I wonder if those OwnHammer IR's can be purchased with the kickstarter bundle.

Yes. The current system there is being overhauled. Jump Starter orders will be converted to in-store credit (via the gift certificate balance logic in the transactional framework) prior to releaese. In this way, future libraries and their potentially alternate pricing structures don't have to fit within the confines of the originally projected library types as those are ever evolving. To this end, Jump Starter participants will be credited the value each 'slot' was projected to be 'worth'. This will all be transparent to the user, as I will be looking to also edit the necessary code so that the gift certificate balance is automatically applied during checkout. In this way, there is no contact, effort, or even thinking involved on the part of the Jump Starter customer nor any involvement on my part for individual transactions moving forward once the transition has been completed.

Back
Top Bottom