Stoopidist Band name evah.

electronpirate

Axe-Master
It's time to blow off some steam.

I'll fire off with:
-Hoobastank
-Chiliwack
-Oingo Boingo

(And I haven't even started in on 80's hair bands...)

Ridiculous but cool category:
-Butthole Surfers
-Cockpits (all girl punk band.)

It's time to blow off some steam.

I'll fire off with:
-Hoobastank
-Chiliwack
-Oingo Boingo

(And I haven't even started in on 80's hair bands...)

Ridiculous but cool category:
-Butthole Surfers
-Cockpits (all girl punk band.)

What's wrong with Chiliwack?? They were a popular Canadian band once upon a time... thank God

Last edited:
They were originally The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo!

... well obviously... :roll

These are legit names: I'll come up with some more later. All I got at the top of me head.

Humphrey Go-Kart
Me First and the Gimme Gimme's

Last edited:
Mott the Hoople, Hootie and the Blowfish, Foo Fighters, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Chumbawamba

But then I once played in a band called Katzenjammer, and have been playing in The Intercoastal Pirates since 2007... so what do I know. I can, at least, say "I di dn't name it, I just play here." lol Once people remember an odd name, though, they never forget it.

Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies is my fav terrible band name.

I always wanted to start a metal band called "Delusions of Prostitution".

Goo goo dolls, Anal Cunt, Forced Entry, my punk fun band in HS was called DCA (Dont cry about "it" a term we used to say incessantly)

I was once in a band called Buster Cherry. It was the 80's. Whaddaya gonna do? Other than that, I have no excuse. I cringe at the thought of it now, but it still kinda makes me giggle. LOL

Incidentally, the best worst band name ever is from the Tom Hanks movie, "That Thing You Do". For simple tons-o-fun to say band names, it doesn't get any better than Captain Geech And The Shrimp Shack Shooters.

Last edited:
I was once in a band called Buster Cherry. It was the 80's. Whaddaya gonna do? Other than that, I have no excuse. I cringe at the thought of it now, but it still kinda makes me giggle. LOL

Yeah, the 80's seemed like we should get a pass. Some of the shit we came up makes me want to hide...

We always used to joke about calling ourselves something stupid like "One Direction". We could make millions with a song that tells young girls they're beautiful and put it on an album called "Up All Night" .... oh wait a minute ... :shock

Tex Taxi and the Altringham Dirt Diggers,

A quickly put together name for a band I played in when I was 14, for two performances. If I remember lots of flour and other stuff got thrown around the stage for theatrical purposes by the guy doing the lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom