STEVE VAI, THOMAS NORDEGG, THE AXE FX & SOME LABELS - A BEHIND THE SCENES STORY!

What a fantastic story, thank you for sharing. I need to pick up some of those labels, v2 are looking great:)

Thanks brother, glad you enjoyed the read!

V2 were a long time ago now... V4 (KickTags Pro) are done and about to be launched.. just finishing up the site, and you can find out more about them by hitting the link in my sig, below :)

What a maganumus story and so eloquently written I really enjoyed the read, I have seen Vai more times than I can remember at least 8 times with Zappa, Roth, Snake, G3 etc but never read a behind the seen story so in-depth like yours,,, Thank you for taking the time to share it wit everyone... :)

What a maganumus story and so eloquently written I really enjoyed the read, I have seen Vai more times than I can remember at least 8 times with Zappa, Roth, Snake, G3 etc but never read a behind the seen story so in-depth like yours,,, Thank you for taking the time to share it wit everyone... :)

Oh, you're very welcome man - it was a blast to experience and I had to get it down so I didn't forget the details when I'm old (er)!

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom