Star Trek: Picard

There’s a good write-up about episode 9 on Yahoo. I don’t want to post the link because the URL will give it away, for those who haven’t seen it yet.

I practically cried with happiness seeing the team back together again on the bridge of the Enterprise D. It was such a special moment.
Engage! Me too.

Stewart has said he’s open to do another season. On one hand, I would like to see that happen. On the other hand though, how the hell do you top this season?

Engage! Me too.

Stewart has said he’s open to do another season. On one hand, I would like to see that happen. On the other hand though, how the hell do you top this season?
Whatever else the future of Trek holds for us, I really hope we get more Worf. I'm loving this version of the character, and his new weapon is incredibly badass.

Season 3 has been a huge upgrade to seasons 1 and 2 which were a mess IMO. (Especially season 2).

But I'd be lying if I said all the fan service and easter eggs that seem to be as important as the plot these days didn't lessen my enjoyment somewhat.

Finale when I get home from work today.

Never been a huge Star Trek Fan, but always enjoyed what I watched.

But Picard Season 3 ... holy shit, that was perfection!

Don't want to be "that guy", because over all I liked a lot of season 3. But I thought when the signal coming from Jack stopped, and all of the assimilated Star Fleet personnel instantly went back to normal that it was a huge letdown. The poker scene was great, and the bit with Jack and Q sets up a follow up series if they want to do that.

Back
Top Bottom