Some metal presets

Snoggy

Love those, especially the mesa recto rhy. All the Mesa stuff I do sounds super bright...this is nice and meaty. I'm a K12 man myself so these were already dialed in for me. Nice job and thanks for sharing!

Very nice. They all sound great. Thanks for sharing!

For your Mesa Recto patch, I changed the amp from Recto New Red to Recto Org Mdrn for a little different flavor. Sounds amazing on my Yamaha HS80's.

Just wanted to add another thanks. I put the MarkIIc into 004 for a gig Saturday night. I copied amp X->Y and reduced the gain a little on X. Tweaked in my wah and a few other little things, but really didnt change anything else in the amp or cab-sounded great. Works great with the volume knob on 7 for pretty much anything heavier I was playing, and then between the knob and the Y amp, just a great range of tones. Sadly, I now hate my xtc and mesa orange patches, so I'll probably be replacing my mesa with your recto patch this week. Great stuff!

Wow, seems like its translating very well to other people set ups. im glad so many of you seems to enjoy them!

thanks for sharing! they sound very neutral on my rig which is a good thing

recto is my favourite but its proably my favourite amp model on both the II and the Ultra

I'm using a QSC KW12

Back
Top Bottom