Some LF questions

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
Hi,
I know i should really ask this in LF forum, but it is really quiet there and i think people here are more active.

What are the benefits of LF jr+ vs old LF jr (besides the LCDs)?
Can you sync old LF jr with say 12+?
I want to know if i am missing something if i get older jr vs new one jr +

i wondered the same. so I asked the company

here is the email I got from FAMC

New Jr+:

1. Has working editor for Mac, PC
2. Has unlimited "modes". You can design any layout you want. And switch between 50 of them. So no fixed modes anymore. You design each button to do whatever you want it to.
3. 40+ new programming commands
4. More memory
5. Compatible with all LF+ devices
6. Uses USB for computer connection to editor.
7. More expression pedal functions
8. Compatible with Looper, Router and other accessories and rack units coming.

And a lot more.

I love my Jr's, but the JR+ is everything I wanted in a controller, and it blows away the original Pro and Jr.

FAMC, Inc.

I ordered a new liquid foot jr+ last night

You say "besides the LCDs" like it's no big deal. Trust me, it is! :) All the other points quoted above are stellar benefits, but the LCDs really make this unit stand out against all the rest.
+1!

Hi,
Can you sync old LF jr with say 12+?
AFAIK that's not possible.

Hi,
What are the benefits of LF jr+ vs old LF jr
It's a much open system than the old LF products. every button can be everything (PC, IA, menu,...) and you have 60 pages instead of 4 which are much easier to access.

look at my review at http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other-midi-controllers/53967-new-lf-midicontrollers-just-awesome.html
it gives you an idea of some of the possibilities

the biggest plus in my opinion is the editor.... the old editor was a pain....
this editor with axe pretty much does everything for you, a few page set-ups and some auto programming and boom done!. so much easier.....

Back
Top Bottom