Some help with the Pitch block in this preset please

Finnster

Inspired
Can someone try this preset for me please?

I have the Whammy (pitch block) set to external 1. I use a spring loaded Mission pedal. It seems to have an abrupt on and off. I don't recall this with my Axe Fx II.

Do I have something set wrong?

Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• Dive! FOHMatrix.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
turn off the auto engage. why the modifier connected to the mix? auto engage not needed here if pedal is at heel you get unaffected pitch.

Modifier connected to the mix was a trick I learned on the forum years ago to get a smooth whammy effect when the mix is set to 100.

I could be wrong but if I turn off auto engage and turn off the mix connected to the controller I won't get any effect??

unbypass the pitch block, remove the auto engage, leave the mix control if you want to but I would just set the mix at 100%. also your patch is hot on my rig, when the modifier turns up the volume block it buts my vu meters off the chart.

Thanks paranoid for the input, I will mess with it tomorrow and see if I can get it smooth. I may possibly have Ext 1 linked to my volume block accidentally. I changed my expression pedal ports when I switched from the AxeII. I may have forgot to unlink the volume to Ext 1.

Back
Top Bottom