Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Just got done playing through the metal essentials pack! Man these sound great I was really suprised by the Atomica, Uber and Splawn presets. Are these more for live use or recording? If for live do you have any recommendations which preset would be best for live use? My room is untreated so they seem fairly bass heavy but i know alot of it is my space. I usually dial in sounds at the bands practice spot can't wait to try them there.

Just got done playing through the metal essentials pack! Man these sound great I was really suprised by the Atomica, Uber and Splawn presets. Are these more for live use or recording? If for live do you have any recommendations which preset would be best for live use? My room is untreated so they seem fairly bass heavy but i know alot of it is my space. I usually dial in sounds at the bands practice spot can't wait to try them there.
Thanks so much! I use them in both scenarios live and studio. The room definitely plays a role when playing open air. when I’m in a smaller space like my studio I notice it’s more bass heavy. When I go out to my practice space which is a large mostly empty room. I lose a lot of low end and it can be a little harsh on the hi end lol. All fixable with the proper tweaking. For me when I play live I like to engage the scenes with reverb or the enhance feature which really fills it out and gives it depth. But also if you’re trying to be tight and punctual you may want to shy away from that. Other than that I would take some time to play with the different presets and scenes and just make the proper adjustments to whatever works best with your particular set up and taste. Thanks again and Feel free to Reach out anytime if you have more questions. Appreciate ya!

Back
Top Bottom