Sold out STOMPLABELS again produced and now back in stock ,welcome 2014 !

I may go ahead and get a set, even though due to them being unavailable, I have not been able to get an MFC for over a year since buying the Axe FX. This way at least I can play with the stickers with anticipation.

Hi there,
The Stombox styled Basicset and Presetset was out of stock , but now again ready produced and just updatet in our shop !!!
Many many many THANKS !
Please check it out at STOMPLABEL-SITE
Foto%2010.09.13%2012%2013%2007.jpg

Received my set of Stomplabel's the other day and LOVE them! They look great, stay in one place, and no more spazzing around trying to remember which switch was which!

Well done, you guys do great work.

Tom

Received my set of Stomplabel's the other day and LOVE them! They look great, stay in one place, and no more spazzing around trying to remember which switch was which!

Well done, you guys do great work.

Tom

Hi Tom,
we are glad that you like them ,
wish you fun with the Stomplabels !
best wishes from germany,
Sascha

I just received my Stomplabels and they are fantastic, even better in person than what I expected. Very high quality, I couldn't be happier!

I'll probably order some custom labels once I have some more time with the Axe-Fx and figure out how I'll set everything up.

Thanks!!

I just received my Stomplabels and they are fantastic, even better in person than what I expected. Very high quality, I couldn't be happier!

I'll probably order some custom labels once I have some more time with the Axe-Fx and figure out how I'll set everything up.

Thanks!!

Thanks for your words mate sounds Great !!
If you know whats your Customlabel wishes,
Feel free to contact us again on our site !

Have a nice week and greets from germany ,
Cheers Sascha

Back
Top Bottom