FS SOLD - Atomic CLR Wedge (powers up no sound) + cover FREE

guitarjim

Experienced
It was working one day and the next day it powered up but no sound. If you are in the Hilton Head area, I'm happy to give this away along with the cover to keep it out of the landfill.

IMG_6798.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

Atomic is back from the dead after a long parts supply shortage. You might want to contact Tom King & see if it can be fixed. You might be able to just send in the power amp for repairs. I've seen other posts where people have done that with Tom's help diagnosing the issue over the phone.

Atomic is back from the dead after a long parts supply shortage. You might want to contact Tom King & see if it can be fixed. You might be able to just send in the power amp for repairs. I've seen other posts where people have done that with Tom's help diagnosing the issue over the phone.
I've reached out to them a couple of times with no response. I'm moving on.

It just happened a month or so ago. The most recent email was on September 28.
Maybe try & contact him here or TGP. Seems like an awfully expensive piece of gear to just give away. I would take it but I've already got 2 of them, have my place filled to the brim with stuff already plus a storage space full of gear. Not to mention I'm in California so shipping would be really high. Is this a Neo or the original CLR?

Maybe try & contact him here. Seems like an awfully expensive piece of gear to just give away. I would take it but I've already got 2 of them, have my place filled to the brim with stuff already plus a storage space full of gear. Not to mention I'm in California so shipping would be really high. Is this a Neo or the original CLR?
Original CLR.

I have enough trouble moving around my Neos! Getting old sucks 😵‍💫 Good luck with finding a new home for this. I really like that you are tying to avoid having it end up in a landfill!
Exactly! It sucks that it blew and support wasn't responsive, but my back and shoulder are already glad. I have a cube version that will be on Reverb very shortly.

Exactly! It sucks that it blew and support wasn't responsive, but my back and shoulder are already glad. I have a cube version that will be on Reverb very shortly.
You have the Atomic CLR cube version? If so, PM me, I'd be interested in buying.

Back
Top Bottom