So, V14...

Improved Amp block triode model. New model more accurately replicates behavior when triode enters saturation. This results in a warmer and punchier tone with smoother distortion characteristics.

Can't wait to ear the result.

Than don't wait for FW27, it's a a long journey, and it is not coming any soon (knowing what "soon" means in the FAS world). Go play!

If I were to guess, I'd say Cliff is up to something special!! Will be worth the wait for sure!

This update has been the toughest to wait for personally... I've been hoping for a Savage since I got the Axe last Marathon Monday. Is this the first time the release notes were released this far in advance of the actual firmware? I can't fuggin wait!

This update has been the toughest to wait for personally... I've been hoping for a Savage since I got the Axe last Marathon Monday. Is this the first time the release notes were released this far in advance of the actual firmware? I can't fuggin wait!

It's only been 7 days. Since this is FW14 i guess we have to wait another 7 days, so we get 14 all together ;)

Ha ha... yup. Cliff has spoiled me rotten. Like I'm not already in hi gain heaven!

Ha ha, we have became a spoiled bunch haven't we? Fractal Audio is the "only" company I have ever purchased products from that offers this kind of constant dedication to feeding new updates and features to their users ! Period! and it's FREEEEEEEE!!!!! Let's see here ? And we complain ? ( not criticizing anyone, I'm one of the biggest ducks in the puddle . Excitement just overwhelms me to see what Cliff has cooked up Next !!) It's Awesome!!

Engl Savage.... Yummy... can't wait to built a new 2 Amp-"Rightoutofhell"-Preset with my beloved HBE and the Savage ...and a bunch of evil, monstrous ULTRA IRs............

I traded my ENGL Savage for the AXE FX Originally... This will be full circle if the model sounds anything like I had before. That is why the anticipation makes me hit the refresh button every 30 seconds.

BTW... with everybody saying "GREAT, but I wish you had the (insert amp, effect, or Cab Here)", maybe that's why it's taking so long. Trying to pile more stuff on the development team doesn't make the process go any faster.

Back
Top Bottom