So rare not to see people clamoring for new firmware.....

lol ,I will be interested to see the new amps and cabs ,wonder if there are some surprises coming or amps from wish list

Would be really nice to see an Ampeg Flip-top in the box for some of that smooth, Motown sorta bass tone, along with maybe an Aguilar DB 680 and someone had mentioned the Marshall Bass and Super Bass, I'd been wanting a Dual Showman for bass, but figured out, it's already in there as the Twin Reverb (Double Verb) when paired with the 2-15 Double Show cab, be nice to have an Ultra-res of that cab at some point. Really, it's already got so much more then one could ever really need.

I can't think of anything that can be improved upon with respect to tone. It would still be nice to have setting in the effects that are preset to mimic other effect units.

I've been wanting that for years. Just give me an analog sounding delay right out of the gate. I can get it there in a minute or two with some tweaking. The sound IS in the box. It just needs a preset starting point. Same with tape. Although I suppose I could dial up a bunch of settings and save them as global blocks.

We've been busy wrapping up the AX-8 but I'm hoping to release new firmware this weekend. Nothing major though. Some new amp models and a few bug fixes.

New amp models are always pretty major to me...thanks!!

Yes, really enjoying Quantum; I'm treating the AFX II like the release notes say...pretend it's a new device your trying for the first time. It's been interesting playing with amps and some of the latest IR's with Quantum, in that it's so easy to find amazing combinations of amp/IR and tones that I'm finding I don't have to use a lot of the 'special tricks' and methodologies that I did in previous firmware. The unique characters of a given amp have really revealed themselves in a much greater depth...I love Quantum..

Haha I havent even thought about firmware updates in a while. Everything sounds so great right now. More amp models and those new ML IR's to replace the OH ones will be a nice little treat though.

th

What about this one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom