So if I have v7 and still see the Brit 800

J.C

Experienced
... I can assume I need to flash it again? It says in the patch notes the Brit 800 was replaced with the Brit super.

Seeing it where? Go to the utility screen to check your firmware version. If you are seeing the amp in AxeEdit, you probably don't have the latest version of that. If you have the latest version of AxeEdit and your are still seeing the amp, try restarting AxeEdit.

I am also seeing the Brit 800 amp AND the Brit super after installing ver 7 twice.
I don't use Axe Edit, so I don't know what amps one could see in Axe Edit, I am seeing the amps in the Axe FX itself.
Maybe it's a mistake in the release notes.

The Brit Super replaced the Brit 800 Mod in V7. The Brit 800 was never taken out. So you're all good, adrianni.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad the old one wasn't removed, it's always been a favorite.

Removing the 800 would be like removing the Bassman, AC30, Twin, or Recto. It's not a modeler without an 800 sim. :)

The 800 mod was a hot-rodded 800 sim that Cliff didn't like. I thought it wasn't too bad, but I'm excited to try the AFD100 that replaced it. Just saw Slash last week. :)

Back
Top Bottom