Slow reaction

Tubiflex

Inspired
Have had my my Ultra for 2½ years and it has always worked perfect.
Today I tried for the third time in a month, that it reacts with a short delay, when i change settings, presets etc. - Has anybody had the same experience ? - It is a bit worrying :-/

You are both right I was running with round 95 % CPU, It is a Fripp lead preset I found here on the forum. I also found out that a bypassed effect still uses cpu ! so by making a shunt instead off a bypassed pitch it came down to 90 %

Thanks for your feedback !

You are both right I was running with round 95 % CPU, It is a Fripp lead preset I found here on the forum. I also found out that a bypassed effect still uses cpu ! so by making a shunt instead off a bypassed pitch it came down to 90 %

Thanks for your feedback !

I was slow on the draw, JJunkie beat me to it. :D

Glad you got it sorted out.

oh yeah i have tried that patch. I was actually getting these clicking noises happenning (which is the next problem that happens when cpu is too high). Instead of killing one of the effects, you can change one of the cabs to "mono lo-res"

I didnt like the pitch effect at the second row with whammy, so I choose to delete that one and keep hires cabs, which I always choose as soundimprovement compared to lores.

Back
Top Bottom