Simple poll how do you use your FM3?

Simple poll how do you use your FM3?

• Total voters
I didn't vote. I feel like you should have made this a multi-select since I actually use two different configs in two bands with mine.

Also, I'm not sure where you intended to have people select if they use FM3 into powered FRFR (EVs, XiTone, Headrush, PowerCab, etc). That does not appear to be a choice.

Yeah. You’re going to get a ton of “other” for people that run the FM3 straight into a powered speaker.

-Aaron

Depends on the club/bar setup.

1. FOH with a house monitor feed.
2. FOH and use the stage cab with a ISP Stealth amp.
3. FOH and a powered FRFR.

I didn't vote. I feel like you should have made this a multi-select since I actually use two different configs in two bands with mine.

Also, I'm not sure where you intended to have people select if they use FM3 into powered FRFR (EVs, XiTone, Headrush, PowerCab, etc). That does not appear to be a choice.
Thanks. I felt like I was missing something. It has been updated per your thoughts.

Thanks Aaron, I have updated the choices.
But at this point the previous answers could be invalided by having additional choices.

It doesn’t really matter what others are doing, use what you know to start and get used to the modeler, then start looking around.

Or, read what Fractal recommends on p. 4 in the manual.

Strange that "straight to the PA" isn't one of the voting options. It's what Fractal was made for.
I tried to think of everything. I failed
sad-homer-simpson.gif

Back
Top Bottom