Shadowmind - Aftermath (New song! Axe FX Standard content)

Hi everyone!

My band Shadowmind just released our new single called "Aftermath". This new songs represents the way we are going to head down in the future - more brutal and way more metal.

Link: NRK Urørt - Låta Aftermath av Shadowmind
- Just press the red Play button, never mind the gibberish language!

For all you gear nerds:
Guitars are Ibanez RG7620 w/ X2N7 in the bridge position, into my Axe FX Standard using the Marsha HBE with a custom V30/SM57 cab impulse. Bass is a Yamaha 5 string crappy piece of sh*t into the bass amp of the Axe FX. Drums are SD2.0, and everything is mixed and mastered in Reaper.

So what do you think? Do you dig?

and well done for having a guitar sound that is not the generic bullshit djent plastic tone people keep whoring on the axe fx with peq mid shifts and all the fad bulshit, your guitars actually sound like real amps mic'ed up!
Well done man!

Thanks man! The amp sim is the Marsha HBE, into some V30/SM57 cab impulse I downloaded ages ago in some package posted here on the forums. The impulse is quite similar to the stock V30.

The Marsha HBE really has that realistic grit to it, and I keep going back to it all the time.

Sounds killer mate, i would however not allow the singer to sing the melodic parts, the screams are awesome and Gutteral!!!!
The singing parts are really forced and stop a professional product sounding proffesional Imo, get another member of the band to sing it if they can, get a melodic singer who has a main focus on singing or drop the singing parts and keep it balls to the wall that your current vocalist does amazingly well!

Did you guys not listen to the lyrics? They don't give a fuck about us lol jk - Heard the post of world gone mad on these albums: Shadowmind is a new favourite band for sure. Keep up the good work. strong and inspiring music

Back
Top Bottom