Set List for FM9

FM9 would be just about perfect then. With the Songs/Setlist feature implemented, I wouldn't even care if the Midi Bank select bug wasn't fixed :p

FM9 would be just about perfect then. With the Songs/Setlist feature implemented, I wouldn't even care if the Midi Bank select bug wasn't fixed :p
You say that. But when FAS performs a full CNFB conversion and improvement of the preamp, drive blocks, and cab preamp section you'll be jonesing for some beta.

You say that. But when FAS performs a full CNFB conversion and improvement of the preamp, drive blocks, and cab preamp section you'll be jonesing for some beta.
My point was that if it had the Songs/Setlist feature, I wouldn't need to use Midi :)

Is this a confirmed bug? I am using the beta right now and need the MIDI band/song select to work. Might have to hold off installing 2.01.

It’s not announced when it will arrive, but it’s Fractal’s practice to keep such features in lockstep as long as the hardware supports it.

In other words, be patient, odds are really good it will appear.

Back
Top Bottom