Secondary MIDI controller & controller combination

ShawnStrickland

How well does the linking work between the MFC101 and other MIDI units? I'm in the phase of planning out my Axe FX II setup and I was wondering what I could theoretically program a board to do as far as having a secondary MIDI controller for Looping/etc. I've seen a few MIDI boards on here, but has anyone combined a few of their favorites together to great success?

I tried a while back with my MFC and Rockman MidiMate and I was only able to get PC messages to go through, no CC's would pass through.

Cool Idea, but not that necessary since the MFC update which introduced the Looper Mode? A short tap on the Reveal button gives me acces to the Looper and holding down Reveal, reveals the AI-switches under preset buttons.

Cool Idea, but not that necessary since the MFC update which introduced the Looper Mode? A short tap on the Reveal button gives me acces to the Looper and holding down Reveal, reveals the AI-switches under preset buttons.

Yeah, that was what happened, and after that I didnt need two controllers.

Thanks for sharing guys. Sounds like I don't have to go too far into the rabbit hole to get to any particular preset or CC with the MFC and its expression pedal and extension inputs.

Back
Top Bottom