Scenes and IA (question)

dav9rock

Hi guys,

I need a good advice to understand if I can do what I want with the Scenes and IAs on the MFC.

I always use 1 patch for song, with 5 scenes each for the various parts of the songs. The problem is that sometimes, I want to change something on the fly on the scene I'm playing using the IAs (for example turn on the comp, or change the Drive1 from X to Y and so on...).
Now, this things are easy to do... the problem is that when I change scene and then I switch back to the previous one, this scene maintains the modifications I've done before by the IAs.
My need is to come back to the original Scene stored on the Axe, not to the one "instantaneously modified".

The only way to come back to pre-stored scenes, is to recall the whole preset and this is a problem.

Suggestions?

You're not the first to ask this question, and you probably won't be the last... but as usual Chris is right on the money.

It does make me wonder as to whether a Top 10 FAQ is needed in a prominent place on the forum as a 'sticky'. Possibly something for Chris or @yek to consider?

Back
Top Bottom