Rjm mastermind help needed for gig

Conflict

Inspired
hi there i have just bought the rjm mastermind midi floorboard
I have a bit of an issue and im not very good with midi but not terrible
When the rjm is plugged in the patches change fine no problems
However i want to set the tuner to button 5, i go in to the i/o and set tuner to 5 and midi to start at 1 and end at 75
i go to the tuner option and select 5 then press enter for the unit to learn and it just says learning for ever.
I think it is the rjm not the axe fx im having issues with as on my axe fx 2 its fine but only used gcp not rjm.
Really need some help on this one as i hve a show friday and need to use the trusty old ultra, but need the tuner to work on the pedal.
Thanks so much in advance i have read the manual and got no idea :(

However i want to set the tuner to button 5, i go in to the i/o and set tuner to 5 and midi to start at 1 and end at 75

I'm very confused by this. 5 on the I/O menu usually doesn't mean button 5 on your pedal.

Also why 1 and 75?

Can you explain all of that more?

I'm very confused by this. 5 on the I/O menu usually doesn't mean button 5 on your pedal.

Also why 1 and 75?

Can you explain all of that more?

setting the buttons as IA buttons ie, tuner on 5 should relate to the pedal button number 5, this is how it works on the ground control pro

that's generally not how it works. i guess the GCP is very unique in that respect. CC#5 is usually reserved for other messages.

you need to find out what CC# your Switch #5 is sending.

better yet, leave the I/O Control menu at default settings and change your MIDI controller switches CC#s to match that.

You have to place the controller in IA mode by pressing the function switch. It's in the manual.

I stand corrected that by default, this controller also uses CC#1-5 for switches 1-5 when in IA mode.

Back
Top Bottom