Reverb Woes

I am back to playing The Axe II yet again I am amazed how much the firmware has Really upped the game and the New IR's are insane, So much I gave the German toaster the shoe. My only problem is I am having a hard time dialing up a classic fender amp Reverb, Maybe its just My not understanding what I am doing. But if someone could offer some help that would be great. Either suggestion or Block I can copy.

Thanks in advance

"Spring reverb" type is exactly what I use with my cleans. Sounds great IMO. And also consumes less CPU than any other type.

I use the spring type for that Fender sound and the Small Room for a more intimate sound (sort of like 'amp in the room' sound). I always run verb in parallel, mix 100%, adjust input gain to taste (usually around 10%). For the spring style, I always end up cutting the HF down to around 5k give or take.

I use the spring type for that Fender sound and the Small Room for a more intimate sound (sort of like 'amp in the room' sound). I always run verb in parallel, mix 100%, adjust input gain to taste (usually around 10%). For the spring style, I always end up cutting the HF down to around 5k give or take.

I will try this thanks, Does anyone ever put the reverb past amp and pre cab?

IIRC, the high-cut in Spring Reverb already defaults to around 4.5kHz.

I am back to playing The Axe II yet again I am amazed how much the firmware has Really upped the game and the New IR's are insane, So much I gave the German toaster the shoe. My only problem is I am having a hard time dialing up a classic fender amp Reverb, Maybe its just My not understanding what I am doing. But if someone could offer some help that would be great. Either suggestion or Block I can copy.

Thanks in advance

It would be helpful If you could
Indicate what exactly your difficulty is???

What are u hearing that you don't like?

What are u not hearing that you want to hear?

Throw us a bone eh!

IIRC, the high-cut in Spring Reverb already defaults to around 4.5kHz.

You're probably right.. in that case I think I cut it down to around 3500 give or take... I know I didn't like the stock setting and had to reduce a bit to tame some high end I wasn't diggin' on...

Back
Top Bottom