Red Wirez & Lincoln Brewster…anyone know anything?

stm113

Power User
I read that Lincoln Brewster is going to take over Red Wirez and that he has some exciting ideas, but nothing since. I’m a fan of his playing and taste for tone so this is quite intriguing for me. Has anyone heard anything?

I sent in a message about it on insta though I don’t expect a reply. If I do happen to hear I’d be happy to share.

Man that would be sick. The man is super talented and doesn't get the love he deserves IMO.

I have all of the Redwirez IR’s, I’ve been digging back through them lately. I used to think they didn’t sound a clean/clear as offerings like Ownhammer and York but I am starting to think a little differently about them.

I've personally never liked any of the stock RW impulses but i'm willing to try anything. Plus i'd love to get some mix ready IR's done by Lincoln. He has the smoothest lead tones.

Another fan of Brewster here...big time !! Several years ago I loaded up one of my EBMM Silhouette Specials ( s-s-s ) with the same

DiMarzio pickups that come in the Fender Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster. It is one fine sounding guitar ! It will stay that way...

Another fan of Brewster here...big time !! Several years ago I loaded up one of my EBMM Silhouette Specials ( s-s-s ) with the same

DiMarzio pickups that come in the Fender Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster. It is one fine sounding guitar ! It will stay that way...

Same here! I made sure my Warmoth strat had a 58 in the neck and middle because of his influence.

Back
Top Bottom