Recording in Stereo - Cubase

Blackbirdfx

Hey guys I bought an axe fx3 yesterday and trying to figure out how to record in stereo all the time. Im using just 1 XLR cable going from Output 1 of the axe fx 3 to my audient id4 mic/line input which is connected to my macbook & im running cubase.
I select : Stereo In 1 (Analogue 1 / 2) but when i go to record it only records the left side, the right side of the stereo file is black (just a line)
Any tips / suggestion?

Hey guys I bought an axe fx3 yesterday and trying to figure out how to record in stereo all the time. Im using just 1 XLR cable going from Output 1 of the axe fx 3 to my audient id4 mic/line input which is connected to my macbook & im running cubase.
I select : Stereo In 1 (Analogue 1 / 2) but when i go to record it only records the left side, the right side of the stereo file is black (just a line)
Any tips / suggestion?
Stereo is 2 things.

You’ve plugged in 1 thing.

Gday @Blackbirdfx ,
Plug another xlr cable from the other output one output, to your interface. In Cubase, set up the audio interface (in Cubase) as a stereo input. use a stereo audio track to record and all will be good.

Thanks
Pauly
Any tips / suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom