Recent Pricing

Etudica

Inspired
I was just browsing my FA order history while shopping around and noticed what I paid for my Axe-FX II mark I back in 2012... $2,999! I didn't remember it being that much. It really makes the XL+ a steal at the current price, especially the bundle price. Yep, that's an XL+ with MFC mark III for a few hundred less than I originally paid for the mark I Axe alone. Numbers were so tempting I just picked up another :) Thanks Fractal for outdoing yourselves time and time again technology-wise while still keeping it within reach.

I was just browsing my FA order history while shopping around and noticed what I paid for my Axe-FX II mark I back in 2012... $2,999! I didn't remember it being that much. It really makes the XL+ a steal at the current price, especially the bundle price. Yep, that's an XL+ with MFC mark III for a few hundred less than I originally paid for the mark I Axe alone. Numbers were so tempting I just picked up another :) Thanks Fractal for outdoing yourselves time and time again technology-wise while still keeping it within reach.
Sound like you bought it shortly after it was first released. The price was $2100 I believe (maybe $2300) guys were using Macro's to cheat and buy them before guy who had been waiting could. Cliff jacked up the price for a time so anyone who was not waiting patiently for an email saying it was their time to buy paid a premium price

Yeah, I picked up my mark I really early on, direct from Fractal. Had to go through the waitlist thing.

Makes me wonder if Kurt picked up a deal on the AD processors and is passing on the savings, given some recent threads.

When did XL+ price go down to this point?

Seems like prices in europe haven't followed the price down.

Just paid, within two weeks, €2700/$3000 for an XL+ @g66.eu

In a Capitalist system the price on almost everything is suppose to go down in compliance with improved efficiencies, greater market share, competition from competitors, so on and so on. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot we left Capitalism behind back in the early seventies when we completely turned our backs on the Constitution and gold standard, how silly of me. As Nixon said were all Keynesians now.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if something new might not be on the way.

Regardless, that combo is a steal.
I would prefer if Cliff held off on a new design untill something ground breaking was available, as a lot of members have pointed out the current model is pretty good and they are working hard with all the system upgrades. I would like a lot of rotary/push controllers with their own displays on the front panel and an intergrated reactive load box, but thats just me!

Yup,

I jumped on the 'must have it now' wagon in 2011 when the Axe FXII was first released (for $2600) and couldn't resist the 4th of July deal for the XL+ with MFCIII :)

Back
Top Bottom