AFIII Queensryche Empire Cover with Preset

Geoff Tate should hire you.
... just sayin
I could see you up there with a crown headset mic and some leather britches.

I removed all original QR guitar tracks with the Moises app. All the guitar parts were played by me. There are overdubs and flubs. I'm using the Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx III Mk II Turbo for all guitars. I used the Pitch block for all harmony guitar parts. I really like this Queensryche band!! I added some frosting (plugin grease including the FAS FX Reverb) to the drums, bass and vocal tracks because they were lacking after Moises. Sorry about the random autofocus going on, I forgot to turn that off.

You can find the preset attached and includes the Global Custom Scale (remember I am tuned 1/2 step flat so adjust the key in the pitch block as required)

Mark Day rockin to ANYTHING never gets old! You nailed it man!

Wow! The feel of all guitar parts is amazing! Behind the bit with a tad of swing. I loved every note. Bravo!

Sounds killer.
Mark, I also use Moises and often run into the same problem you do with drums and vocal tracks.
Can you share specifically what kind of "frosting/plugin grease" you might use besides the FAS reverb?
Thanks in advance.

Sounds killer.
Mark, I also use Moises and often run into the same problem you do with drums and vocal tracks.
Can you share specifically what kind of "frosting/plugin grease" you might use besides the FAS reverb?
Thanks in advance.
Hey Jeff,

I use the Logic channel EQ, Waves MaxBass and Waves L3-LL Ultra.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom