Queensrÿche: Operation Mindcrime in FULL

powerslave88

Inspired
Hi all!

I recently completed a series of videos covering Operation Mindcrime by Queensrÿche in full. I used my Axe Fx 2 to record all the guitar parts over the top of the original tracks in logic pro x (for this reason, I think the videos won't play on some mobile devices - so if they're not working on your phone, you're best of trying your laptop or desktop!).

Hope you enjoy, I had a blast doing these!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuL1f8m49INGAZr0E9FmhAv78JOm3tDE2

Awesome job dude... I was first introduced to Queensrÿche and their Empire by a sound engineer in the early 90s, got immediately hooked and ended up getting their back catalog and most of everything else that was released after that.

You really did it justice :)

Great job! It's been a long time since I have heard this but I still remembered every nuance of the songs....wish I could have watched this 20 years ago :) What a crazy well done suite of songs. Definitely under rated.

Wow! Some really kind words here guys, thank you so much! As I've said in other threads, I more or less live for Queensryche - they really are my passion, so to get such nice compliments is lovely - all I ever want to do is to do these songs justice!

And hell, this is an album of songs where I thought, 'To hell with it, I'm doing the lot, it deserves it!'

Thanks again everyone!

WOW, WOW, WOW dude you have their tone NAILED!!!! This just completely blew my mind!
are the original guitars in that mix? or are these isolated backing tracks?

That was really good! I f'in love QR! Saw them in concert like 25 years ago and they tore the roof off the place!

Back
Top Bottom