pulled the trigger

SparkyG

Experienced
Hi all

I did it, Just ordered my Axe-FX ultra. I hope I'm not going to be disappointed

Also how do I get into the Axe Exchange site it always says Sorry WE're closed? any suggestions?

thanks, and looking forward to being a part of the community.

cheers

Sparky

It is closed. A new exchange site is coming soon-search the forum and you will find a zip file of ALL the patches that were up there"in one download"

By the time your Ultra comes, it will probably be loaded with 7.12!!! And the editor should be out by then too!!! And maybe the footcontroller will start shipping!!!!!

Please report back on the firmware shipped we're ALL curious to see if new axes are consistently shipping with the mysterious 7.10 firmware.

Ordered mine from G.66 - currently out of stock, new batch arriving mon, they said it would be 7.08/ but Let's see. I'll report back when
I get it.

Then I'll be in patch build mode for a few weeks. PLan on running it into our Bose L1. And replacing my Cornford Mk50 Mark2 head and my rack (Palmer PDI-03 < allows me to put head direct to the Bose> TC Electronic G-force, A few pedals, a korg Tuner and a Voodoo Lab GCX <switches in pedals and controls amp> --
I'll still be using my Voodoo Ground Control with the Axe.

Stand by for some dumb questions when I get it ;-)

Cheers

SparkyG, sounds like you from the other forum for our fav amplification system ;) ?

If so, you will not be disappointed. :cool: Let me know how things go!

Happy New Ultra Order Day!
woohoo.gif

Peace.

Hi RSM

Yep it's me alright. I love My cornford head and my Palmer + rack but my back doesn't ;-(

I'll let you know how it goes

cheers

Got a notification it shipped on Wed with firmware 7.11 that Fractal had sent to G.66.

It should arrive tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom